*It is strongly suggested to read first the Foreword to the Constitution before reading this Article.
This Declaration, subsequent Preamble, Member Bill of Rights, and Articles establishes our online gaming Community as an Independent Gaming Republic. Our Community operates for the benefit and betterment of our prosocial culture, online gamers, organizational practices, and games we play. We hold the evidence of effect of the vision, principles, and values established by our Constitution to be empirically evident.
We the Players of online video games, in order to form a more perfect online gaming Community, honor prosocial Values, promote personal Accountability, encourage Civility, support player Development, defend Community Well-being, and secure this gaming Republic to ourselves and future gaming generations, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Division IGR.
- Uphold and defend this constitution in all their affairs
- Support competitive gameplay environments
- Facilitate prosocial gaming environments
- Approach adversity with constructive attitudes
- Support each other
- Honor Community command
- Defend prosocial consciousness in, around, and outside of the online games we play
- Do not tolerate bullies or any other type of behavior that threatens another Member's well-being
GAMER BILL OF RIGHTS
Our Members are vested with:
- Freedom of constructive speech
- Freedom from bullying
- Freedom from discrimination based on race, ethnicity, or gender
- Freedom of personal privacy
- Freedom of equal opportunity
- Freedom from extortion
- Freedom to conduct themselves however they see fit so long as it does not violate this Constitution
- Freedom from being held solely accountable for the actions of many
- Freedom from being deprived of the rights herein